Saturday, August 2, 2008

Someone's praying my Lord...

Kumbaya. That person is me.
I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. We were moving until 4 am this morning. I just got to work and it's 10:15. That means that I got approximately 5 hours of sleep last night. We didn't stop for dinner till 2, which was especially awesome because I had skipped lunch yesterday in order to get stuff done at the office in time to leave by 5. And the best part? We're NOT DONE YET. Not even close. If I had just one day off it would make this a lot easier, but I don't. And that's a fact I'm just going to have to suck up and deal with. I have tomorrow morning off, I don't have to be at the office till around 1 in the afternoon. I'll skip church and finish moving what I can.
I hope Silas doesn't come home to a house that looks like a tornado hit it...
Oh! We named puppy "Silas." Not sure where it came from, I'll have the boy write a post on his reasoning behind it later.

No comments: